Tuesday, June 24, 2014

So uh... June Happened

So I did really well in May. I even managed to blog 5 times in a single month!  I act like this is some amazing feet and not something I used to do all the time.

And then uh.... June happened. I don't really have any reason for not blogging in June other than I had nothing to say, much like right now where I am just inanely rambling. But here is the wrap up on my life in June:

~ I fucking live in Florida and its like living on the sun. I mean I have always lived in the South and I have always known what humidity is like (and my hair hates me for it), but June in Florida is just different. It's like 100 degrees everyday until about 3 o'clock and then it rains for anywhere between 15 minutes and an hour and a half. I mean it happens so on schedule I could set my watch to it if I lived in 1952 and owned a watch. The funny thing is this happens everyday and I never take an umbrella to work. I know its going to rain and I also know it will be over by the time I leave work.
I don't live in Miami but its pretty accurate

~ I got to see G-Fab! Some of you long time readers of this blog might remember hearing about my best friend in the whole wide world, Geoff the Fabulous. Geoff up and left me to move to sunny San Fran and get married to a college professor. Well as luck would have it his family was vacationing at Disney World and he was there. I only got to spend about 3 hours with him at dinner after driving 2 hours to see him, but it was 3 hours after not seeing him for SIX YEARS. The best part is that he and iMac got along swimmingly, so I don't have to worry about G-Fab not approving (which would be kinda late since I already agreed to marry iMac).

~ My wedding dress came in from the store I ordered it from. It might seem silly to order a special dress for my wedding since we are just eloping, but dammit this is the only wedding I am ever supposed to have and I'd just like to look nice in the pictures. But of course as my luck would have it, I try on the dress and break the zipper. 


I wanted to just cry into the dress, because of course this just made me feel like I weight 300 pounds and am going to look like a baby whale on my wedding day. I took the dress back to the store and they are fixing the zipper for me for free (apparently it happens frequently with the type of dress I ordered due to the way the material gathers). That being said I am on a restrictive diet with a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio everyday until iMac and I elope, which could be whenever. So expect many tweets of how I hate exercise and how I miss chocolate

So how did everyone else's June go for them?
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.