Thursday, June 6, 2013

Who Buys This Shit?

So the other day George Takei posted a link to this:
That he found listed on Amazon.com and it made me think of all the weird stuff I have come across while trolling amazon. Like:
Have too much semen on your hands? Well now you can make an amazing flan, chicken pot pie and more with the semen cookbook. I don't know what about this bothers me more: the cooking with semen or the fact that this book was written by a guy. Did he make all the recipes in the book? Did he have to jack off a lot to have enough semen? When did he have this brilliant idea? So many unanswered questions.

Not to be outdone, I sent the semen cookbook to a friend who sent back this. The big coloring book of Vaginas. I didn't look inside this book, but do you think the author drew a bunch of different vaginas for you to color? Did she use a bunch of different models? Who signs up to have their vagina drawn so other people can color it. Is this even appropriate to give to children? I really want to meet the person who bought this book.

This is an oldie-but-goodie. Want to have sex but no one to have it with? Get a sexy suzy sheep! I'm a little afraid of the kind of guy who would be desperate enough to buy a sexy suzy, but I bet these get bought a ton for bachelor parties.

So have you found anything interesting on Amazon.com?

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.