Monday, May 13, 2013

Life Updates and Tits In Miami!

I'm not even going to bother with the "I fell off the face of the planet crap." You all know I haven't blogged in forever and I doubt any of you even noticed I was gone. Life happens. ALL THE TIME.

Not much has changed for me since the last time I blogged. I have the same job, the same house, the same hair and the same Imac. I'll admit I did get a haircut because it was starting to look like Simba from the Lion King.

Kinda like this

In other fun news I took up jogging. My knees are threatening to hold me hostage if I don't stop.

But summer is quickly approaching and I am hoping to have plenty of fun and interesting stories to tell, which would also require me to leave my house. First up: I am heading down to Miami for a work conference tomorrow (Tuesday the 14th) and I will be live tweeting the entire most of the affair. Follow me at Coyote_Rose or with #TitsInMiami. I promise there will be tweets, pictures and maybe a few vines from this event. I'm hoping to hang out with my home girl Lorraine from Late to the Party while I'm in town, but because its a work function my time is super limited.

I promise to update more often because I forgot how much I enjoy this shit. Also because all of you readers (all seven of you) are awesome!
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.