Tuesday, December 4, 2012

This Shit Is Going to Make Me Fat

So before I get on with this post I want to note that I have picked up a bunch of new followers recently. HI GUYS! I'm not really sure where you guys are coming from or why you continue to read my nonsense, but since you are - welcome aboard and strap in for whatever nonsense is about to come out of my mouth.

So I have some exciting things I want to talk about coming down the line but I don't want to jinx myself by talking about them too soon. So instead I am going to talk about what everyone is really interested in right now- CHRISTMAS! (or Hanukkah for Nugs).

I may have mentioned before that I love Christmas simply because I love buying presents, giving presents, wrapping presents, putting shinny ribbon on presents and then all the ornaments and glitter and sparkle. What can I say? I'm a girl I like shiny shit.

It's So Shiny!

Of course along with all the fun and sparkly, comes the stress of everything else. Trying to coordinate Imac and my trip to Florida with work and who's going to survive watch my dogs and figuring out what to buy people. Imac is downright impossible to buy for mostly because he has everything and his list of likes are: Beer, Chocolate, Coffee and Video Games (also Sex). I'm thinking about just buying him a 24 pack of Bud Light and calling it a day.

However, in the stress of trying to figure out what to buy who and where I am going to find money from and if my job is going to let me off, I have found salvation. And by that I mean I have found chocolate. 

But no, not just any chocolate. I have found Cadbury's Milk Chocolate in a Crisp Sugar Shell (they are called Mini-Eggs during Easter). If you live in the USA and have never had this, I suggest you run- not walk- to the nearest Wal-mart/ Target and buy a bag. These are the best fucking things ever. They make M&M's seem like a bad imitation. I have forced half my coworkers and Imac to try them and they all agree that they are the most awesome chocolate thing ever. I've eaten probably three bags since Thanksgiving. I'm going to get fat from this shit which means they are fucking good. Go get them now!

For Reference

I'm also gearing up for My Family's Annual Christmas Survivor games. It's like the Hunger Games except no one dies except of embarrassment and I don't have to go foraging in the woods. My mother is excited because now that they are living in Florida by the rest of our family, she can force my cousins to join in the games. Also because there will be twice as many people to laugh at my sisters and I while we do it. Imac made me promise I wouldn't force him to play (spoil sport).

Also just a warning now this month is probably going to be full of Christmas posts/pictures/whatever. So if you're a Scrooge, just take the month off.

No go buy some chocolate.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.