Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm Fucking Kevin Bacon

Okay, obviously I'm not really fucking Kevin Bacon. I'm pretty sure his wife wouldn't be okay with that and hell hath no fury like an actress scorned.

So the Internet Magician and I spend a lot of time vegged out on one of our couches and with my couch comes my beloved puppies Nixon and Kennedy. Kennedy (that little whore) LOVES Imac. She forgets I'm even in the room when he showes up. She just launches herself into his lap and lays on her back with her "pet me, I'm cute" face. It's almost obnoxious how much she loves him, which prompted me Friday night to take this picture and subsequently put it on facebook.


 See her smirky little face being all "what bitch, this is my seat?" It then prompted one of my friends to ask if Imac was in fact Kevin Bacon. This was, of course, hilarious to me and so a couple days later I texted Imac about it (also to ask if he wanted to come over for dinner) and he was amused.  This of course resulted in him breaking out his awesome photoshop skills and sending this picture back to me, asking what I was making for dinner that night.


Which I found so hilarious I then showed everyone at work, because OMG I am dating Kevin Bacon. In fairness, Imac only really looks like him that picture.

For the record if anyone was wondering how we are doing on dating attempt #2: things seem to be going well. We went ahead and made it Facebook Official which resulted in his mom FB friending me and me going LOLOL everywhere. I asked "if I accept is she going to message me?" and he was all  "Yes and she will tell you what our children look like and ask why we haven't gotten pregnant yet."  So I'm putting that on back-burner, I have my own mother asking me why I haven't had children at the ripe old age of 28; I don't need someone else's mother doing it too.

So what do y'all think: Is Imac going to win this years annual "Kevin Bacon Look-alike Contest"?
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.