Thursday, June 21, 2012

You Like Me, You Really Like Me

So the adorable girls over at The Artsy Sisters gave me a blog award!


Liebster is the German word for sweetheart or beloved. It comes from the German verb Lieben which is "to love." And people said I never learned anything in my 6 years of German language classes. While I don't think anyone would every call me a "sweatheart" the award is given out to up-and-coming bloggers with under 200 followers. I don't know how up and coming I am as I've been doing this for 5 years, but the thought it appreciated anyways.

With all blog awards there are rules. The rules are that you must:
  1. post 11 things about yourself
  2. answer 11 questions given to you
  3. tag 11 blogs to give to the award to 
  4. give them 11 questions to answer

Since I've never been one for rules and I don't know that I am going to be able to come up with 11 things to say about myself that people don't already know. Lets just skip right to step two. My 11 questions:

1. Trick or Treat? Which would you choose?
 Treat! Hello chocolate!

2. What is your favorite Perfume of all time?
I don't know that I have one. I do love Victoria Secrets Love Spell though

3. What fashion accessory can't you do without?
My @ symbol necklace, it just encapsulates how nerdy I really am

4. Handbag trivia: What do you have in your purse/handbag right now?
Wallet, cellphone, Ipod touch and car keys. I travel light.

5. Describe your style.
I would call it traditional american girl with some quirk. I'm big on jeans, shorts, tank-tops, skirts, and button downs. I love to have interesting embellishments though, like a fun necklace or earrings or a bow or flower in my hair.

6. How would you like to die?
Quickly and painlessly

7. What is your most embarrassing fashion blunder till date?
Daisy-duke shorts with combat boots. Oh high school.

8. Who is your celebrity crush?
Henry Cavill. He's totally yummy. It would be Matt Bomer but he's gay.

9. What is the one pet you would never have?
A spider. It's not that I am afraid of them, it's just that they are not very cuddly.

10. What is your secret obsession?
The TV show Chuck and Star Wars. I don't know if either of those are a secret though.

11. If you could be one other person for a day, whose life would you want to live?

I would love to be Emma Stone for a day. She is fabulous and funny and gets to travel. She's totally my girl-crush

And now onto the part everyone has really been waiting for. The Awards go to:

And you're 11 questions are:
  1.  Dead or Alive: Name the one US President you would want to meet?
  2. Forget normal colors if you had to dye your hair some extreme color, what color would it be?
  3. Burrito or Nachos?
  4. If you had to move to a third-world country, what one would you go to?
  5. What's your dream job?
  6. What band have you always wanted to see in concert? 
  7. TV Show you love to watch, but are ashamed to admit you watch?
  8. Are vertical strips really slimming?
  9. Which cartoon do you look like?
  10.  I'm getting a new tattoo, what should I get?
  11. How many times a day do you check your cellphone?

Alright girls: GO!

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.