Thursday, May 10, 2012

Things I Like Thursday!


 So one of my favorite Bloggers, Gina at This is Not Your Blog started a link-up called "Things I Like Thursday." So here are a couple of things I like this week:

1. The Lizzie Bennett Diaries - Someone got the genius idea to take Pride and Prejudice, update it to the modern era and make it a video blog. It is hilarious. Sure we all know how it is going to end, but I dare you to watch the first episode and not get hooked.


2. Blogging 50 Shades of Grey- One of my homegirls, Lor, is blogging each chapter of 50 Shades of Grey over at Snark Squad Culture. If any book was in desperate need of snarking, that book would be it. Her recaps are hilarious and make me grateful that I did not buy this book as I would be burning it (and I hate doing that to books). 

 3. Cher- I know that Adele and Kelly Clarkson are the breakup song queens, but for my particular breed of pain, Cher is my go-to song girl. I have been listening to Strong Enough on repeat for like a week. I mean its a breakup song that is both "kiss my ass" and you can dance to it. That's a win for me!

 

So what are you loving this Thursday?

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.