Thursday, March 1, 2012

Because My Favorite Subject is Myself

So I know i've been on a blogging hiatus for about a month now, and I'm sure none of you noticed I was gone was missed (at least my ego driven brain tells me that). Before you guy start nominating me for worst blogger ever I will remind you that Nugs hasn't blogged in like 6 months and therefore I can only be first runner up.

Anyways, my home girl Lor at Late to the Party tagged me in this Meme and since my favorite topic is project runway, history, my boobs, myself, I must acquiesce to her demands. So here I go:

1.) If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
Hmmm.... I have a very original name. It's not a bad name, its just different and spelled funny and people have always mispronounced it. So I always thought about changing my name as a kid, but I could never decide on one name. I think Georgiana Dove, Annabelle and Dixie Marie all make my list but ultimately I think I would go with Elena (even though I'm not Spanish at all) .

2.) Were you ever teased in school and for what?
All the time. I was the quintessential nerd girl. I had big frizzy curly hair,coke-bottle glasses and acne and my head was always in a book. I was weird and kooky and danced to the beat of my own drummer. I spent grades 6-8 being teased by just about everyone. It sucked but I'm better off for it, cause I have no problem telling people to kiss my ass now.  

3.) At what age was your first kiss? Tell us the story.
14, it was after my first date with my high school boyfriend. It was right outside the door of my house and I'm pretty sure his parents were watching (they were sitting in the car, which is strange in retrospect because he was 16 and had a drivers license.

 4.) What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Lay in bed- sleeping and reading a book. Unfortunately I have to waitress every sunday morning and don't get home until 3.  

5.) We're all out at karaoke together. Which song do you choose to sing?
I don't really sing, in general, because I suck at it. But if I'm forced its either going to be Bleed it Out by Linkin Park or Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson.

 6.) You are writing your memoir. What's the title?
And this is why I'm crazy Volume I  

7.) Dean Cain and I are going to grant you whatever super power you want. What do you choose?
Oooooh. I want the superpower to turn tree leaves into money. Do we consider that a superpower?

 8.) You leave the house without your cell phone in the morning. Do you go back for it?

Depends on how far away from the house I am. If its going to take me more than 5 minutes to go back to the house and get it, I'll just leave it at home. I work on the internet, people can get a hold of me that way.  

9.) You can only watch one TV show for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - just enough action, romance and comedy to keep me happy.  

10.) You can only read one book for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
Just one? Does the complete Jane Austen collection count as one book?  

11.) What food is definitely going to be served in hell?
Mushrooms with hot dogs and warm PBR

Keep reading after the Jump to see if you got tagged!


So Now I have to tag 11 people and give them 11 questions

My 11 people are: Bianca * Tabitha * Lauren * Jas * Lady Lazarus * The Abbot of Unreason * Nicole * Penny Lane * J-Roll * Kris * Bobby

Your 11 questions:
  1. You have one week to live. What do you do first?
  2. Saturday or Sunday?
  3. You can go back in history and stop one thing from happening. What do you choose to stop and why?
  4. How long do you wait to show someone you're dating your blog?
  5. Favorite Disney princess and why?
  6. Whose commercials are worse: the Old Navy Modelquins or Flo at Progressive?
  7. Tell me your first memory
  8. A Genie gives you three wishes but you have to use them on other people. What do you wish for?
  9. You get cast to be on the Amazing Race- who do you pick as your partner?
  10. Tap dancing monkey or penguin?
  11. You're having a bad day, what drink do you get at the bar to make you forget?

Have fun guys!
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.