Thursday, December 1, 2011

Geeky Gifts

I realize I haven't been around a lot recently. I'm settling in at my new full-time job of being the lead writer for a  news/advertising/tourist website. It's a small company that does a lot of things, so I wear a lot of hats and I go to a lot of meetings. But I totally love every second of it.

Which doesn't mean I'm not paying attention to the fact that Christmas is right around the corner (trust me my pocketbook knows). So I thought I'd share five geeky things I want for Christmas. In no particular order:




Floppy Disk Sticky Notes 
(How cute are those? This coming from someone who remembers using floppy disks) 
 

 
Lego Storage Boxes

Han Solo in Carbonite Ice Cube Trays
(Because those are vital to every party)

Star Wars Trash Compacter Bookends 
(Because there isn't enough Star Wars in my house already)

Mushroom Tap Light
(No house is complete without a little Mario)

Now that I have given you my geeky list, I hope you all still pretend to respect me in the morning.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.