Thursday, November 17, 2011

Coyote Tits vs. Things I'm Not Thankful For

So I realize I haven't been on much in the last week and I've had some shake-ups in my life which have caused me to actually think about my life. But now that they have worked themselves out, I promise to get back to my usual 2-3 blog posts a week regiment. Because everybody needs a little more Tits in their lives, right?

Anyways with Thanksgiving a week away, I thought I would give you lists of what I am thankful/not thankful for this year.

I Am Thankful For:
  • Moving out of my parents
  • Getting fired from my waitressing job so that I can focus my time on my writing job
  • My writing job (best job I've ever had)
  • My obnoxious terriers, because they make my life funny
  • The Nip Clique because they get me through everything
  • The 70 degree weather we are having in South Carolina

Things I am Not Thankful For: 
  • Getting fired from my waitressing job (1st time I've ever been fired from ANY job)
  • Justin Bieber
  • Chuck being in its final season
  • Kim Kardashian still being in the news
  • My best friend living on the other side of the country (do you hear me G-Fab?!?)

So what are you not thankful for this year?
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.