Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Computer Death



Life Update: My faithful computer of 5 years has officially bitten the big one. I am writing this to you from my work computer, so I am not without internet completely. I just only have it 12-5 (or 9-5 depending on the day). I have my old faithful computer patched currently so I can still do work and get emails from it, but lets just say I won't be around much until I get a new one. I may get a new one as early as Friday, I might not get one until after Christmas (which is about as long as this patch is going to hold). I will miss this computer, it got me through grad school, but it was sorely overdue for a new one. I'll be back in action as soon as I can.

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.