Thursday, October 20, 2011

Coyote Tits vs. The New Apartment

So I'm trying out this new post title thing (stolen from Chuck because its like my favorite show ever and because I think the vs. thing is funny). I know I've made a lot of changes recently. I hope you like change, because I sure do and I do it a lot so get used to it. Seriously since I started this blog almost 4 years ago, I think I've gone through something like 15 different layouts, 3 different titles, 7 different taglines and countless other shit.

Other things I've changed lately is housing. I think we all now that I was hating my life losing my mind  wanting to commit homicide living with my parents. Well since I got that shiny new writing job (which I totes love), I have moved into my new apartment. Yes, I've mentioned this before and I've promised to show pictures before (I'm getting around to it I swear), however I'm redecorating my office because the bookshelves I have didn't fit the room and blah blah blah.

Its something like this
Anyways, I've lived in this apartment for about 6 weeks now and its been pretty glorious. I get to dance around my apartment in my underwear. I can sleep in without my sisters waking me up and my dogs aren't confined to a 5x5 foot space all day.

Which doesn't mean it's perfect either. For starters my garbage disposal broke about a week ago and even though I have filed a report with the main office no one has come out even to look at the damn thing. Plus I'm pretty sure that my garbage disposal is connected to my dishwasher because since the disposal broke every time I run the dishwasher nothing seems to be clean. Which means I am washing all my dishes by hand and that very expensive piece of equipment in my kitchen is being reduced to being an overpriced drying rack.

To make matters worse, I don't have a washer and dryer in my apartment. This doesn't bother me that much I just take my clothes to the on-site laundry facility. But low and behold today I walk in with like every piece of clothing I own (because I never get a day off from work) and every single washer is out of order. WTF! I had to wash my work shirts by hand because I didn't have time to drive to an actual laundromat. I think evil bunnies chewed the wiring to the washer so they could have a place to plan world domination.

Because don't they look evil?

Hopefully these people fix this shit soon or I'm going to have to do more bitching and moaning than I normally do.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.