Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh So Sexy

So Fucking Sexy
I'm a quirky girl. I have never denied that. If you asked 100 people what word they would use to describe me, I'm pretty sure "quirky" would come in right after "bitch." That being said like any other girl I have a list of things that i find sexy in a guy. I was talking to the Marine earlier and he refused to believe that i find glasses sexy. Hello people! I am a nerd, of course i am going to find glasses sexy. So here is a list of things i find sexy in guys:


  • Glasses.... ...........................................................50 points
  • Tattoos.................................................................50 points (unless he is covered in them)
  • Use of big words...................................................25 per word.( I'm pretty sure my panties will drop for a guy who uses the word pulchritudinous)
  • Reading a book.....................................................100 points (Bonus 100 if its something like Kafka or Tolstoy)
  • Being able to hold an intelligent conversation..........100 points (Bonus 500 if its something esoteric like 1950s literature or death and diseases in Africa)
  • Riding a motorcycle...............................................50 points
  • Being able to quote old movies...............................25 points per quote (and by old I mean before 1975)
  • Being good with children........................................75 points
  • Fixing a computer..................................................50 points
  • Cleaning................................................................50 points (OMG so hot when guys scrub shit)
  • Cooking................................................................100 points (as long as it doesn't come from a frozen box)
  • Can lead me around a dance floor............................300 points (actual dancing like the Tango or Waltz)
  • Fixing a Car...........................................................250 points (I love guys covered in engine grease)

So yeah quirky, but ladies tell me you don't have a similar list.

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.