Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Karaoke: 15 Minutes of Fame Bitches

So its once again time for Karaoke Blog Ring of Death. This month we opted to do One-Hit wonders. I'm getting the adorable TJ from My Life in Southern California. I love TJ because he operates in my Fantasy Baseball team and I think he might actually be doing better than me (that bastard). He's doing Cutting Crew's  "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight" and while i'm creeped out by the weird blue face, he still sings better than i do.

If you're wondering where i am, the incomparable Tristachio is hosting me on her blog Tristachio: Just a Family of Nuts. I'm singing Willa Ford's "I Wanna Be Bad," and my singing lives up to the bad reputation. Anyways take it away Tj.

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.