Tuesday, April 12, 2011

300th Post Party!

So this marks the 300th post for Dancing on the Bar of Life. Frankly, I never thought i would get to a 100 posts, or 50 readers so this is quite a feet for me. I wanted to do something cool for 300 posts but i couldn't come up with anything. So i opted to Vlog instead. I hope y'all enjoy!



For the record, even though i rag on tourists, I still love them. Heck, I'm a tourist when I'm on vacation, so i get it. Plus i make my money during tourist season, so i would hate if they stopped coming. It's just that one bad tourist spoils the whole bunch sometimes. Also for 300 posts, I thought i would look back and share my favorite/most viewed posts

Coyote Rose's Posts of Hilarity:
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.