Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Morning: Act 1

So every morning i wake up about 8:30ish to my mother yelling at someone. I pretty much lay in bed and listen to the commotion going on in the next room. Here's a taste of what its like at my house

CAST:
Mom
Sierra- My 4 year old Sister
Hannah- My 1 year old Sister
Mojo- our Havanese puppy


ACT 1:

Mom: You two watch cartoons while I take Mojo Out

*Door Opens and Shuts*

Hannah: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Door Opens and Shuts*

Mom: Mojo stay still while i wipe your butt

Mojo!

Hold on!

Hannah don't touch that

Argghhhhhh

Hannah!

Alright Sierra lets do your hair

Sierra!

Hannah get off your sister

Sierra: AHHHHH

I'm doing it easy

OWWWWWW

Hannah come on

Where is the nearest fire department?

Alright, your hair is done. 

Hannah where is your sock?

Mojo took your sock

Mojo come back with that sock!

Woof woof

Alright lets get ready to go to school

NO

Yes, you're going to school

No, I'm don't

It's no, I'm not

No, I'm not

Yes, you are

No, i'm not

Yes, you are. You get the next two days off from school

AHHHHHHHHH

Come on into the van

Hannah come back here

Sierra you can watch cartoons when you come home

Come on

Sierra!

*door opens and shuts

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.