Lions and Tigers and Memes, Oh My!So two of my favoritest bloggers, You're Lucky I Don't Have a Gun and Penny Lane, tagged me in Memes last week and since i'm like a totally lazy bitch I am just now getting around to them.
Anyways, Lucky tagged me in the 5 things you love meme.
So my 5 current loves:
1. My New Twitter Necklace. I know that these necklaces have been mentioned on my blog like ad nauseum now, but i totes love mine. I'm just that nerdy. Plus the comments i have been getting about it are hilarious. I wear it backwards at work so that my coworkers can't see my twitter handle and they keep asking me what its about. One asked me "if i like punctuation?" Why yes, yes I do.
2. Lindor Truffles- These are like a gift from the chocolate gods. So fricken yummy. I happen to be in love with milk chocolate with a white chocolate filling ones. I can eat like a whole bag in one days. I just don't look at the calorie count.
4. Nyquil- Because i have been a sick bitch for so long that i have gone through an entire bottle already. I swear I am going to be better soon, right? RIGHT???
5. Barefoot Moscato- I realize this blog is become about food and drink right now, but guess what? I don't give a fuck. I'm not much of a wine drinker. I typically go straight for the hard liquor (vodka, tequlia, rum) cause if i'm getting drunk I want to do it as fast as possible. But since hard liquor is expensive and i'm a poor bitch I've started drinking wine. This is the only wine i can drink like 4 glasses of without getting tired of it. It's super sweet and fruity and i can drink it with anything, well thus far.
Okay and now for my 5
Geoph the Fabulous @ The Far Too Important Blog
Nugs (My lesbian Lover) @ That Ain't Kosher
Gemma @ This Fact Might Save Your Bacon
Harley (the Hottest Irish Bitch Ever!) @ No Pressure, No Diamonds
Kris @ Because or Why Not
And Penny Lane gave me the Memetastic Award!
So the rules are i have to tell you 5 things about me but only 1 of them is true:
- My eyes are two different colors. One is green and one is blue.
- I can speak German, French and Italian.
- I used to have class with Clay Aiken before he became famous (UNCC BABY!)
- I used to have my nose peirced.
- The first concert I attended was Disturbed
TSA @ The Tsarista Sez
Andy @ Andy Hmmmmm
Mandy @ The Real Mandy Moore
You're Lucky I Don't Have a Gun @ Things I Like to Eat (... and Other Such Nonsense)
Sam @ A Redhead Named Sam