Thanks MomSo i have been bequeathed the Stylish Blogger award by Jen @ Fingerprints of Autism, who also happens to be my mom.
Yes, my mom is a blogger and yes she reads my blog. It doesn't really bother me too much. She says i am pretty much the same in real life as i am on my blog (read: a complete bitch). Plus, i am pretty much a walking, talking, taller, much hotter version of my mom anyways. Except I don't give two shits what people think about me, which people find to be very endearing somehow.
Anyways, you know the awards drill: You have to tell 7 facts about yourself (i am running out of facts here people) and then nominate bloggers for the award. So without further ado...
- I was a bastard child (seriously, my mom was 16, my dad was 23)
- I have 2 sisters named Hannah. My mom had one with my stepdad and my dad had one with my stepmom. It's like living on an episode of Pete & Pete people.
- I used to have my belly-button pierced.
- I have been through 6 different hurricanes. That's what you get when you live on the coast
- I speak 3 languages: English, French and German, and I speak all 3 of them very very badly.
- I really want one of these Twitter Necklaces.
- I have always been a nerdy bookaholic. I am in love with the written word. I read just about everything I could get my hands on when i was a kid. Some of my favorite books are still the Babysitters Club, Sideways Stories from Wayside School and the Fudge books. I can't wait till my little sisters are older so that i can shower them in books.
- Tudor Rose @ Tales of a Librarian
- Smooches @ Cruel Smooches
- Shelly @ Shelly's Musings
- Lor (and her imaginary friends Rox and Penny) @ Late to the Party
- Sassy Sassy @ Sassy Sassy and Cult Jam
- Penny Lane @ The Chronicles of a College Girl
- Tsa @ The Tsarista Sez
Go Forth and Prosper Bitches!