Monday, December 20, 2010

Blog Swap: 2011: What I'm Not Going to Fuck Up Next Year

So 20something Bloggers is doing a blog swap and I got matched up with Jen @ Life Spelled JEN (Don't forget to check out my post at her site!). Jen has amazing taste in shoes if i do say so myself. Anyways we both thought the prompt sucked for the swap, so we changed it to "2011: What I'm not going to fuck up next year." So I'm going to let her take it away:

Hi i'm Jen. i'm twenty-three, currently finishing my MBA and starting my life all over. back in September i made some radical changes, started a new career and moved out on my own. my blog is a fun adventure of the things i experience and the various loves i have: reading, taking photos, running and pretty much living my life. i recently opened an etsy shop with fabulous treasures i found along the way. i hope you can stop by and take a look and maybe even enter my giveaway!!

******************************************************************************************
In 2010 the biggest fucks up that occurred in my life were cause i didn't do something. i didn't speak up when i should have. i didn't leave when i should have. i didn't apologize when i should have. and biggest one of all...i didn't get my crap together as fast as i should have. 

this new year i fully intend on doing everything possible to make sure that i don't screw up my relationship, do poorly in school and see my family. having a full time job and going to night classes until 9:00 PM three nights a week makes relaxing very difficult. i try to make time for myself, my boyfriend and everything else in my life but it normally doesn't go as planned. 

i want to make sure that this year i won't fuck that up. i want to be less of a neurotic mess and just take a step back and enjoy myself. i'm always going a mile a minute and it can be so exhausting. i want to take it slow and roll with the punches.

basically what i don't want to fuck up this new year is my life. last year i screwed it up royally and it took me half the year to get myself together. i would prefer that not happening again.

what are you trying to not fuck up in 2011??

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.