Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Behind the Velvet Rope


I was out Sunday night with some of my coworkers, our job was hosting roller skating from 10-12 and being of the young goofy category we couldn't pass it up.

So we were driving down to the rink (which was in the boondocks) and of course the topics turned to such things as Four Loko, drug use and sex. Two of my coworkers were going on and on about the number of people they have slept with and what they have done in bed and i just stayed silent. One person admitted to sleeping with upwards of 40 people and the other person was around the same number.

Now 40 people isn't a flabbergasting number, I know a guy whose claimed to sleep with a 100 chicks. But the way these two people were talking about how many people they slept with and bragging about it and acting like they had done everything.

I've pretty much done all the same shit they have done in bed (and then some probably) but i've only slept with 4 people. Yep, 4 people in my entire 26 years on the planet (and i was the oldest person in the car) and I'm probably just as proud of that as those two were proud of their 40 people.

I look at it this way: I'm a exclusive club. It takes nothing short of a miracle to sleep with me. No drunken idiot at a bar can just take me home. I have standards and class (well somedays) and most days I'm a complete bitch.

Plus my track record is marginally impressive. Of the four guys i have slept with: 3 have a college degree, 2 of them have masters degrees (or are working on them), 2 of them are teachers, 1 owns his own house (same guy also owns a motorcycle which is wicked hot).

I'm not saying this to make anyone feel badly about how many people they have slept with. I really don't give a shit how many people someone has slept with (unless that person is sleeping with me) and i don't think badly of people who have higher numbers. I'm just saying that sleeping with 40 people doesn't make you better in bed and sleeping with 4 doesn't make you worse.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.