Unitentionally BitchyI'm a Bitch....sometimes
Okay, maybe more like all the time but like not intentionally, you know?
Okay, you probably don't know and i sound like a raving lunatic right now. That sounds more like me anyways. The thing is sometimes I'm a bitch on purpose, but 90% of the time i'm a bitch accidentally. Its like I say things without thinking, which is why you will get quotes like "the smell of books makes me horny" out of me. I don't intend to be funny, I just say things that are.
Well i'm the same way about being a bitch. I don't intend to be bitchy, i just am sometimes. And then i feel awful later when i realize how badly i sounded earlier. I mean i embrace being a bitch. I have bitch face, i know how to run guys off, and i know how to make people feel 2 inches tall. But i don't always mean to be a bitch, i'm just one of those smart socially awkward people who people think are partially insane (and i am).
Yes, I am aware this post makes no sense and i am totally okay with that.
Anyways since its that time of year when people say what they are thankful for, i figured i should make my list.
I Am Thankful For:
- Chuck (Adam Baldwin, Zach Levi and Josh Gomez= best thing on tv)
- Baby Velociraptor (AKA baby sis)
- My Boobs (36 C baby!)
- That i have a job- even if its low pay and i have to whore myself out
- Nixon and Kennedy (even if they throw me in their kennels)
- Having the house to myself for the next week
- Getting wine drunk
- Guys thinking i'm hot even though i'm a bitch
- My blogger readers and friends (why do you people like me?)
- Fucking cold weather, then hot weather, then cold weather again in the same fucking day!
- People who finish eating and then sit at my table for another hour, i need to make money bitches!
- People who don't tip 15%
- Having to pick up dogshit (what do you mean my dogs can't poop in your yard?)
- College loan payments
- Having to drive 30 minutes to get to a bookstore
- The judges on Project Runway