Sunday, October 3, 2010

SUNDAY PIC: My stepdad's cooking


This is an actual picture from my house that my mom submitted to Failblog. My stepdad actually burned a hole through our frying pan. He didn't do it intentionally, he turned on the wrong burner which happened to have a frying pan full of grease sitting on it. We didn't realize until there was a hole in the pan and the burner was ruined. And no, we still haven't replaced that burner on our stove.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.