Friday, October 29, 2010

OPEN LETTER: Pathetic People

Dear Pathetic People Who Stalk My Blog as a Way to Gain Info About People Who Want Nothing to Do With You:

GET. A. LIFE. You are sad and pathetic and need psychiatric care. Reading my blog as a source of info is both ridiculous and disturbing. I'm sure between all the post about: stupid guys i'm fucking, project runway, and the books I'm reading; you are learning so much about the people you are using my blog to stalk. Seriously, wouldn't that time be better spent volunteering at a nursing home, or spending time with people who actually give a shit about you? On the whole, i mostly feel sorry for you because you are incapable of moving on with your lives and have to resort to stalking my blog as a meager way of trying to keep abreast with people who don't give two shits about you.

For the record, I am not talking about you stalky readers. I totes love you guys. I am talking about the people who use my blog as a means of keep tabs on G-Fab, or UNC_Sis or #3 or one of my other friends that i talk about on here randomly. You think i'm joking, right? Nope, people actually use this blog as a source of information on what my friends and family are doing. These people are typically the ex-boyfriends/ex-friends/rejected family members that these people want nothing to do with. So they are using me as a proxy to try and stay involved with them. Which is both delusional and retarded because these people haven't spoken to them in years, and because I am completely self-absorbed and only talk about me on here. ITS MY BLOG DAMMIT!

So please you crazy obsessed stalkers- find another place to hang out. There are enough of you that you could actually create your own self-help group if you wanted. Join Stalkers Anonymous. I don't really care, I just don't want to see your pathetic ISP addresses or location hits anymore. It makes baby Jesus sad.


Thanx,
Coyote Rose
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.