Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tag You're It!

So I have decided that this blog needs a new tagline. It's not that i don't currently love the one i have, but i don't talk about sports, books or music much anymore (not that those won't randomly show up from time to time).

Anyways, I am currently running a poll (check the right side) with a few of my favorite options but you guys read my shit all the time and i realized, who better to help me decided than my readers. So I leave it up to you to decide what my new tagline should be. Some of the ones already suggested:
  • When i think of leopard print i have two immediate thoughts: eww and Coyote Rose
  • I'm bat-shit crazy but chances are you'll still love me
  • My boobs hurt, my dogs are loud and i am going to bed so i can go back to work in 11 hours. This is my life
  • the smell of books make me horny
  • It's all about the meat holes baby
  • Lets take a dip in my jacusy
So leave your comments, suggestions, opinions, random thoughts in the comments section. Tell me how you would describe my blog.

    Tags

    All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.