Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Memo

***************From the Desk of Coyote Rose****************


Dear Readers (all 12 of you):

I'm sure you are wondering where my project runway post is for this week. I'm sure you are all thinking something along the lines of "where is her fucking post? Does she think she's too good to recap PR for me anymore? Where does she get off not writing?" But alas, I have not even seen last weeks Project Runway, nor have i watched Monday night's new episode of Chuck (I did watch the new Glee but thats a different story altogether).  And i probably won't watch either until after this weekend. 

See I work today and tomorrow and then I'm driving off to the concrete and glass city of Charlotte for a reunion with a bunch of my friends this weekend. So I Won't be Posting. Anything. All Week. I'm sorry, it's not you- it's me. I'm working my ass off right now (what little ass i had to begin with) and that doesn't give me much time to watch tv, or blog. Plus I don't have a good topic for this weeks post.  I don't want to be one of those bloggers that just word vomits onto a post (kinda like i'm doing right now) and then expects everyone to kiss my ass and tell me how amazing my post is when we all know that is sucks harder than a New York City Prostitute.

So I'm taking the week off. I promise I will be back in full force on Tuesday.

Ciao,
Coyote Rose

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.