Friday, September 10, 2010

Fuck Yeah Friday Awards

So okay, i've been like way way behind on blogging. I'm sorry, I got a job that actually requires me to work 40 hours at random times with back-breaking work (aka running up and down stairs like 100 times a day). Anyways, i've gotten some awards recently and i've been way behind on thanking people and giving them out. So its time to catch-up.


First up I was given The One Lovely Blog Award from the Fabulous Tsaritsa at The Tsaritsa Sez. So a big thanks to the Tsaritsa, whose blog is absolutely fabulous and wonderful. Anyways with this award comes rules, I must list 7 things about me and then pass the blog onto 7 bloggers (its supposed to be 9 but whatever). So here goes:
  1. I looked like a walk-talking clone of Shirley Temple when i was a kid.
  2. I am totally addicted to General Hospital.
  3. I personally think Peanut Butter M&M's are the best thing since sliced bread.
  4. I hate mushrooms. I won't eat the slimy little fuckers
  5. I have always wanted to own a black leather jacket but i think i look stupid in them
  6. I broke both my wrists. My right wrist when i was 3, and my left wrist when i was 6.
  7. I have been a blonde, brunette, redhead and I accidently dyed my hair pink once.
And now for 7 lovely bloggers to pass this award too:
  1. Ella at Can You Dig it?
  2. Harley at Domestic Depravity
  3. Rochelle at Small Town Book Nerd
  4. Tudor-Rose at Tales of a Librarian
  5. That Ain't Kosher at That Ain't Kosher
  6. Gemma at This Fact Might Save Your Bacon
  7. Ally at Vertiable Ally

I was also bequeathed the A Blog with Substance Award from the adorable Anna-Grace at Tantalizing Testimonies. So thanks to Anna-Grace and check out her adorably cute and southern-sweet blog. So with this award i have to sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words, and then pass it on to 10 blogs i think have substance (again, doing 7). So here goes:

My Five Words: Humor, Dating, Life, Family, Friends.

And my 7 Bloggers:
  1. AngryTrvlGurl at AngryTrvlGurl
  2. Stephanie Rose at Did Someone Say Nachos
  3. Dana at Ducks Don't Quack
  4. Anonymous Batman at I'm Anonymous Because I'm Batman
  5. Stay At Home Babe at Stay at Home Babe
  6. Geophrie at The Far Too Important Blog
  7. BooyaBobby at Inside the Mind Booya
Congrats to everyone and a big thank you for my shiny new awards!

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.