Fuck Yeah Friday AwardsSo okay, i've been like way way behind on blogging. I'm sorry, I got a job that actually requires me to work 40 hours at random times with back-breaking work (aka running up and down stairs like 100 times a day). Anyways, i've gotten some awards recently and i've been way behind on thanking people and giving them out. So its time to catch-up.
The Tsaritsa Sez. So a big thanks to the Tsaritsa, whose blog is absolutely fabulous and wonderful. Anyways with this award comes rules, I must list 7 things about me and then pass the blog onto 7 bloggers (its supposed to be 9 but whatever). So here goes:
- I looked like a walk-talking clone of Shirley Temple when i was a kid.
- I am totally addicted to General Hospital.
- I personally think Peanut Butter M&M's are the best thing since sliced bread.
- I hate mushrooms. I won't eat the slimy little fuckers
- I have always wanted to own a black leather jacket but i think i look stupid in them
- I broke both my wrists. My right wrist when i was 3, and my left wrist when i was 6.
- I have been a blonde, brunette, redhead and I accidently dyed my hair pink once.
- Ella at Can You Dig it?
- Harley at Domestic Depravity
- Rochelle at Small Town Book Nerd
- Tudor-Rose at Tales of a Librarian
- That Ain't Kosher at That Ain't Kosher
- Gemma at This Fact Might Save Your Bacon
- Ally at Vertiable Ally
I was also bequeathed the A Blog with Substance Award from the adorable Anna-Grace at Tantalizing Testimonies. So thanks to Anna-Grace and check out her adorably cute and southern-sweet blog. So with this award i have to sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words, and then pass it on to 10 blogs i think have substance (again, doing 7). So here goes:
My Five Words: Humor, Dating, Life, Family, Friends.
And my 7 Bloggers: