Sunday, August 15, 2010

SUNDAY PIC: I So Sexy

Before: Scruffy McScrufferson
So for my 200th blog post i thought it was only fitting that i post pictures of the loves of my life: yes, I am that pathetic they are my dogs.

So in our hot 100 degree summers in NC, Nixon can't go outside for 3 minutes without panting. Like most terriers he doesn't shed and has to be groomed (which is part of the reason i adopted him from the shelter as i am mildly allergic to dogs). Unfortunately, i am a cheap ass who never takes him to the groomers.

After: I has a sexy



 But my mom recently reminded me that we have a pair of clippers that we don't use anymore. So we leashed him up outside and shaved him down. Now he's all soft and sexy looking. Also he doesn't smell like i just got him out of a dumpster.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.