Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Selling My Body....

Not like that you pervs.

I was looking for some sort of part-time job on craigslist the other day (you know waitressing, secretary work, etc) so that I would be making some sort of income while I search for a real job. Anyways, I came across a listing for a local fertility clinic that was looking for egg donors.

I wouldn't have thought too much about it but it pays $3500 dollars, and I am a poor ass bitch. It would take me like 4-5 months to make 3500 at a temp job and that's assuming they pay me like ten bucks an hour. So i googled it (because i am not a complete idiot) and after finding out that it only takes about 6-8 weeks and its virtually painless, I filled out the paperwork.

Yes, I am willing to sell my future children for cash. Hey, I don't intend to use these eggs anytime soon, might as well not let them go to waste. For the record, i still have a long way to go before there is even the possibility of them harvesting my eggs. I have to do a medical history, all sorts of medical tests, they need to do an ultrasound and a bunch of other hurdles i have to jump. But the more i think about it, the more i like the idea. Not just for the money, but I'm probably going to be helping some poor women get pregnant who  wouldn't be able to. I mean I would be a surrogate if i wanted to carry a baby around in my stomach for 9 months. After 9 months, i'm going to want to keep the little bastard.

Plus, some couple is going to love me. I'd be a great donor. I have a masters degree, great boobs, curly hair, I don't smoke or do drugs, except for my allergies I have a clean bill of health, I'm not overweight, and dammit I'm sexy as hell. Who wouldn't want to have me as a donor?


Just for the record if i was selling my body, how much would you be willing to pay?
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.