Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm a Whore For Awards!

So Naomi over at Naomi Chronicles gave me an award. So thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!! Naomi's blog is awesome sauce about her life and loving a military man (which isn't easy since they are often gone). I should note i love bloggy awards (even though they are really the blog version of a chain letter) because it means people are actually reading this blog which is a shock to me and like it. Of course with any award their are rules:

Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs (forget 15, I'm doing 7)
4. Let your nominees know about the award!

Seven things you might not know about me:
  •  Rose is my middle name, not my first name. I find my first name to be much too unusual to use on a blog.
  •  The name Coyote Rose comes from my penchant for dancing on top of bars during college ala Coyote Ugly (hence the title of my blog as well). A friend of mine gave it to me and I find it suits me quite well in other respects.
  • My favorite flowers are actually Orchids.
  • I hate diamonds; I have never liked the look of them. When I get married (if i ever find someone crazy enough to marry me) I want a pearl ring instead.
  • Star Wars is my favorite movie. The Empire Strikes Back to be specific. Deep down, i am a total Star Wars nerd.
  • My favorite athlete of all time is Joe DiMaggio and he wore my favorite number (5). 
  • I hate mushrooms with a vengeance. I personally want to see them eradicated from the planet.

My Nominees:
Bobby at Inside the Mind of Booya
Sara at Sara Swears A Lot
You're Lucky I Don't Have a Gun at Thing I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense)
Magpie at Dazzled by Life
Rie at Random Ramblings
Cinematically Correct at Cinematically Correct
Mel at Mel Learns Her Lesson

So Go Forth and Prosper Bloggy Award!

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.