Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'd Rather Be a Sex Kitten Than a Supermodel

Meow.

From Urbandictionary. com

Sex Kitten- Noun 1. Usually a young, sweet, cute looking girl, but who ooze's sex appeal and who is most probably a lot less innocent than they look. They are usually very flirty and playful. Hard to resist!
So i was talking to a male friend of mine about girls and what is attractive to men. I'm not a skinny teeny-tiny size two. I have never been that tiny. I'm pretty sure i was born in a pair of size 10 jeans. Women, especially American women, put a big emphasis on weight. Society tells us we should be Kate-Moss-anorexic (and really who wants to do that much cocaine- I mean its going to ruin your nose). But when i was talking to my friend last night he stated that he found me (size 8 and all) much more attractive than one of my size two friends.

Me: size 12
And it got me thinking, I would much rather be a sex kitten than a supermodel. I mean really Marylin Monroe or Kate Moss? I'm going with Marylin Monroe and i think most men would rather bang Marylin Monroe too.I would much much rather by a Playboy Playmate than on the cover of French Vogue. Seriously, it worked for Pamela Anderson right? Except i don't want all of her douchebag ex-husbands (Tommy Lee, Kid Rock? Ewww I need a tetanus shot just thinking about them.) I'd rather be a Jenny McCarthy than a Pam Anderson anyways.

But ultimately its about being comfortable in your own skin. I've been a size 14 and a size 8 and I love my body as both. Yes, I'm curvy but that means i have tits, hips, and an ass albeit a very tiny ass, which is more than i can say for most super-skinny girls. Listen i have nothing against super-skinny-bitches. One of my dearest friends, Songbird, is itty-bitty. You know what she complains about? Not having boobs; she actually wishes she looked more like me. LUDICROUS!
Me: Size 8

The point I'm getting at is: you should love your body the way it is. Sure i could stand to lose another 10 pounds, but you know what I'm pretty happy with the way i look. I'm pretty sure the guys i sleep with are happy with the way i look too (I mean seriously, my boobs are bouncy). You can find someone to love you and fuck you regardless of what size you are. We should embrace our curves; its what makes women different from men.


Also does anyone know if playboy is hiring? I mean I'm soooo not surgically enhanced enough to get the job, but heck if i wouldn't try. But I'm not sleeping with Hef. Old man balls make me gag.

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.