Friday, June 18, 2010

On the Road Again

So my graduate school career is over. It's a weird feeling knowing you've accomplished what you set out to do and have no idea what is next. I mean its another chapter in the Book of My Life (vol 3) closing.

So I am gearing up to move out of my apartment at the end of the month. I am a master packer. I may have mentioned before that i am a military brat and I've moved a fair amount of times (7 cities, 3 states, 15 houses/apts). So packing up my tiny apartment takes like no time. If i was really needed it done quickly, I could pack up this entire apartment in 3 days. But I'm not moving that quickly right now. I'm trying to enjoy my last few days in town with my friends/dogs/freedom.

The worst thing is i don't even know where i am going yet. I have a job interview on Monday (there will be a post on that later) and that job starts July 1st, which means i could be moving to that town. More than likely I will be moving in with my parents for a few weeks/months until i get a solid job and can move somewhere on my own. Listen, living with my parents is no picnic, as exhibited by previous posts. Lil' Miss Sis and Baby Sis are babies and its hard living with little kids when you aren't used to it. Then there is the fact that my dogs don't get along with my parents dogs. Then their is my allergy to my parents cats. Then there is the fact that i will be sleeping on an air mattress in Baby sis's room, while she's sleeping in my parents room. I mean its not a picnic for any of us. So lets hope i get a job soon and get out of that before we all lose our minds.

Anyways if i go MIA for a couple weeks now you know why.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.