Friday, June 4, 2010

Going to the Chapel and...


Nobody break out in conniption fits, I'm not actually getting married. Ancient-Civ-Chick is getting married to her Boyfriend of like eight years. I guess this makes her Ancient-Married-Chick now.  Anyways the wedding is like 4 hours away, so i get the fun job of driving out there for the wedding tomorrow and then driving back on Sunday. My friend, GayJ is puppy sitting for me. I hope they don't kill him, cause clean-up for that is going to be a bitch. Anyways, the driving will suck, but the wedding should be fun. I know a bunch of people that are going and I mean its free food and a chance to look sexy.

Actually my tits
Speaking of sexy, I totally love my dress for the wedding. It's teal and makes me look like Marilyn Monroe, except you know as a redhead. I mean the dress screams look at my boobs, which is never a problem for me cause i kind of think my boobs are amazing. Anyways I've been tanning for the wedding, cause i'm tired of winning Pastiest Guest at a Wedding. I can't help that I'm as white as flour. My family is German, English and Swedish. If that doesn't scream WHITE, nothing does.  Anyways i think my tan has come in nicely (See Exhibit A). Yes, there are still parts that are Casper-colored, but hopefully the dress will cover those parts.

Anyways they're are only two good reasons to go to a wedding (you know besides the fact that you are friends with the bride/groom):
  1. Open Bar
  2. Random Wedding Hookups
Well ACC didn't fail me, she's totally having an open bar. Its beer and wine, which sucks cause i'm a mixed drinks kind of girl. But i'll just get wine drunk instead. However, the chance of a random wedding hookup is like 10%. Apparently, all the groom's friends are taken and the only two single guys there are going to be ACC's brother, who's in high school, and a friend of ours from grad school. So basically jailbait or a guy i already know. To make matters worse, there is going to be at least 5 other single chicks, so the numbers are totally stacked against me. Oh well, i'll just get drunk, look sexy and hope to find a guy at the after-wedding at the bar across from our hotel. Yes, this wedding has a reception and an after party. Expect plastered stories on monday, or follow me on Twitter @Coyote_Rose to watch me live tweet my failures at this wedding.

Bring On the Booze!
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.