Thursday, May 13, 2010

On the Job Hunt

So having finished my masters degree and not getting into a PhD program (all this good stuff can be found here), I am back on the job market.

Blah

One of the perks of job hunting is finding all the ridiculous job posting that are out there. Like this one:



OMG

First, I didn't know jobs like this existed. Second,  I was actually thinking about applying until i clinked on the link. I mean i am pretty comfortable with my body. I mean if this was just cleaning people's apartments in some skimpy french maid outfit for 30 bucks an hour, I'm game for that.

But these girls range from maid outfits to BUCK ASS NAKED. I mean i'm pretty comfortable with my body. I might clean my apartment naked, but some random person's apartment- I think not. I could almost imagine being comfortable cleaning some guys apartment in my underwear (for $65/hr) but topless or naked. I just don't think so.

I'm just having images of being topless cleaning some guys apartment while he is jacking off. I'm going to have nightmares about that. Also, what kind of guys are going to hire these women?

Wait a minute, this posting is at a military base....nevermind. Still creepy. I mean 50 year old fat bald men watching me clean in my underwear? *shudders* I don't know what kind of women would do this, and I'm not sure whether to be proud of them or mortified for them.

UPDATE: I was showing the site to G-Fab and he argued the legitmacy of the business because "They don't even clean bathrooms!"

To which i replied: They are NAKED. I don't think cleaning is the main priority here!
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.