Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Like sand through the hour glass...

So I'm officially a year older today, kind of a scary thought for me. G-Fab has always gotten on me for not giving myself enough credit for everything i have accomplished in my life. So I thought for this years Birthday post I would list all the things i have done in my life:

  • Completed High School
  • Performed in a play
  • Danced on top of a bar
  • Got a tattoo
  • Got a belly button piercing (it has since been taken out)
  • Won a game of strip poker
  • Flew on an airplane
  • Taken a cruise
  • Been to a foreign country
  • 300ft Skycoaster (enough said)
  • Adopted a dog
  • Received my BA in History
  • Received my MA in History (in 2 days officially)
  • Given a striptease
  • Seen a Broadway Musical
  • Visited NYC (statue of liberty, twin towers, time square, etc)
  • Rented my own apartment (and lived alone)
  • Been to a concert
  • Won an Award (resident coordinator's choice)
  • Won a Scholarship
  • Wrote a 100 page thesis

So yeah, I've accomplished some stuff. Now bonus points to anyone who knows what the title of this post is referring too.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.