Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Texts From Last Night

So I'm not much of a drinker, I never have been. Most nights when I go out I will only have 1 or 2 drinks in a four hour period. But I've been going through a particularly rough patch of things the last month or so and I decided I needed to go out on Friday night and have a little fun. I mean gosh I'm only 25 years old- Life doesn't always have to be so serious. Unfortunately when I go out, so goes my phone. Lets be honest, we all drunk text And last night, in the span of an hour, I drank more than I normally drink in a whole night.So I thought I would share some of last nights texts, and yes I kept the original spellings.

Totally drunk and dancing. Damn im sexy
Id totally fuck you. Oh wait i have. Score 1 for me
 Totallly drunk and hitting on guys at (bar name) i thought youd be proud
Im so jealous. You suck! But i totally want this guy. I need to come up with a seducement plan
Drunk drunk drunk...i love my life
I cant feel my face is that normal
you know its acceptable to go to bed beefore 5 am right?
Also do you know youjr listed as "he who must not be called" in my phone. I find thta really funny right now

Someone should take my phone away from me. I feel bad for my friends/family that got these.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.