Monday, April 26, 2010

An Early Bucket List

So I turn 26 in not that many days and all i keep thinking is "God, when did i become an adult get this old?" And I think back to all the things I've done in my life and all the things I've wanted to do and realized, there is no time like the present right? So I present to you my Pre-30 Bucket List (you know all the stuff i want to do before turning 30):

  • Go bungee jumping
  • Have sex in a library
  • Go skinny dipping
  • Buy a new car
  • Go salsa dancing
  • Fire a gun
  • Be a bridesmaid in someone's wedding
  • Fall in Love
Okay, so its only 8 things, but i only have 4 years. I think i can manage that right. Anything else i should add to my list?
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.