Friday, April 30, 2010

Because everyone else is doing it...

Apparently this mini-quiz is making the rounds and since i so desperately want to be liked...

Three Names I Go By:
1.Coyote Rose
2. Elle
3. Bubbles

Three Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Bank Teller
2. Waitress
3. Data input

Three Places I’ve Lived:
1.Tampa, Florida
2. Fort Bragg, North Carolina
3. Sayreville, New Jersey (home of Bon Jovi)


Three Favourite Drinks:
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Orange Juice
3. Rum and Coke

Three TV Shows I Watch:
1. Glee
2. Chuck
3. Bones

Three Places I’ve Been:
1. Puerto Rico
2. New York City
3. St. Marteen




Three Places I’d Like To Go:
1. Germany
2. London
3. Hawaii

Three Favorite Old TV Shows:
1. Welcome Back Kotter
2. Dawson's Creek
3. Boy Meets World

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Ice Cream
2.Cheeseburgers
3. French Fries

Three Make-Up Products I Can’t Live Without:
1. Concealer
2. Mascara
3. Chap stick

Three Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Graduating
2. My birthday
3. Daughtry Concert

Any questions?
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.