Monday, March 15, 2010

Skankzilla

So over spring break, i went out to Charlotte for Ancient-Civ-Chick's bachelorette party. I assure you despite our crappy hotel (never, ever stay at the Residence Inn, Marriott in Downtown Charlotte- worst service ever) we managed to have a good time. One of ACC's friends works for a bar downtown and got us into basically any bar we wanted free. So between a fantastic dinner, 3 seperate clubs, one barfight, meeting a former Carolina Panther, watching ACC do a body shot, watching another friend get a lapdance (by not a cute old guy) and then a hilarious taxi ride back to our hotel- the crappy hotel service was overshadowed (heck we even got the cops called on us).

But i had bought ACC some bachelorette party buttons. You know the ones that say "bride, tease, virgin" etc. Before i even gave them to her i knew which one she was giving me- "slut." It's sort of her favorite term for me. The running gag is that i couldn't be less slutty. I'm just not that kind of girl. I don't sleep around, I don't steal other girls boyfriends, I can't even properly flirt (and have had guys tell me so). The worst thing i've ever done was randomly make out with a guy on Halloween.

I take it in stride, cause it is rather funny. But when i was hanging out with ACC last friday, she asked me if i had called earlier in the day and i said no. And then she showed me her phone, apparently i'm listed as "Skanzilla." I'm not sure it can get any worse...
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.