Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Confession: I Wanna Be Sedated

So time to make another confession to my lovely readers. I have an awful fear of flying.

I'm don't mean I just don't like doing it. I mean it brings me physical pain to be on an airplane. My face turns all pale and white and I look like i'm not breathing (cause i'm not). I clutch the armrests until my fingers are permenantly indented in them. I have had more than one passanger ask me if i'm going to throw-up/pass out/have a stroke during a flight.


It's not like I don't fly either; I've been on half a dozen airplanes in my life. I'm not worried about it crashing. I'm not panicky over terrorists. I just really don't like flying- take off and landings are the worst. The sad part is I really love to travel. I love going to new countries and expericing new things. It's pretty much my life's dream to tour Europe.

Anyways, I bring this up because G-fab is currently planning his wedding and his biggest concern is where to have it and if he can sedate me to get me on a plane to come. Flying is one of the main reasons I don't visit him in San Fran (being broke is the other reason). The simple fact is I wouldn't miss G-fab's wedding for anything. So drug me up, pump me with alcohol, give me horse tranqulizers- I will be at the wedding. Maybe if i'm lucky i'll get drunk enough before the flight that some hot man can convince me to join the mile high club!
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.