Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Thank You and a Paying it Forward


So one of my Favorite Bloggers, Princess T, has passed on the Beautiful Blogger Award to me. I can't even begin to tell you how honored and flabbergasted i actually am. I basically use this blog to get all the random thoughts out of my head (and to avoid my pesky thesis) and i'm shocked that anyone would want to read it at all. I mean its not like there is some theme to this blog. Its mostly the story of the strange things that go on in my life. I can't imagine i'm all that interesting (if i was I would have a show on MTV by now).

But I'm very honored and per the rules of the award i have to now pass it on to bloggers i enjoy. So in no random order I am bequeathing the Beautiful Blogger award to:
If you are not reading some of these blogs, well you should be. There more interesting than mine.

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.