Friday, February 19, 2010

I said no, no, no


So I've been hanging out with my friend Hoss recently. Now he and I have had a very strange relationship in general but that has really no bearing on this post at all. Hoss can dress himself... well. If i didn't know better i'd think he was gay. That's how well he dresses himself. Men should take notes from him. That being said he has expensive tastes (his glasses are Burberry and he's getting new Prada ones).

Anyways hanging out with him is always hard on my fashion sense. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I'm simple and not overly styled. This isn't to say i can't put an outfit together or that i don't know what looks good on me, cause i do. I just prefer to keep it simple.

But recently I've lost weight so I had to go out and buy all new clothes. Well i'm almost the next size down... again (that would make me a 6). So a most of my pants are like falling off me, and its annoying but its not that bad. But Hoss keeps getting on me to buy a belt. I hate belts. I know they are functional but honestly i just don't like them. In fact i find sometimes they don't do all the well on keeping my pants up either. Plus I feel like they make my hips wider. So i keep telling him buying a belt is on my to-do list (along with solving world hunger and watching the Saw movies). Honestly, i'd rather just buy new pants than buy a belt. And yes, i realize that is silly.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.