Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TBR Challenge 2009: Third Quarter Update

So many of you might remember that i signed up for the To Be Read Challenge 2009. I would love to say that i finished it- but i didn't. That isn't to say i didn't read 12 books in the last year. It's actually the opposite i read way way more than 12 books last year- i read more like 40. Between reading for fun and reading for classes, I read a lot. Unfortunatly, fall semester classes and my thesis got in the way and i never quite finished the list. But I did almost complete it:

TBR Challenge 2009:

January- Temptation of the Night Jasmine by Lauren Willig
February- Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs
March-Calamity Jayne by Kathleen Bacus
April- Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster
May- (Subbed) Calamity Jayne Rides Again by Kathleen Bacus

June- (Subbed) Scarlett by Stephen Lawhead
July- Hood by Stephen Lawhead
August- How I Paid for College: A Novel of Sex, Theft, Friendship & Musical Theater by Marc Acito
September- I was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley

October-She Went All the Way By Meg Cabot
November- Bobbie Faye's Very (very, very, very) Bad Day by Toni McGee Causey
December- Hollywood Girls Club by Maggie Marr

I actually started Scarlett. I just never finished it. I'm still unsure if i'm going to do the challenge for 2010 yet. I'm not sure i could find 12 new books i want to read.

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.