Saturday, January 2, 2010

Seriously?


So it seems only fitting that my first post of 2010 is going to be bitching about somebody else. Now I'm going to preface this with the fact that i do not like to make fun of people who are in some way handicapped whether physically, emotionally, or developmentally. But I've said it before and I'll say it again- I call a spade a spade.

So I was leaving a grocery store and its really windy and freezing here, so i wanted to get to my car quickly (I am a total wimp, anything below 45 is too cold for me). And i see this huge Cadillac Escalade and I assume it is pulling out because it reverses and then pulls forward like 3 times while I'm waiting for it to move so i can get to my car. And it finally does, to pull into a handicapped parking spot! Now for those of you who may have never seen an Escalade before- its a huge fricken vehicle. I am 5'6 and i need steps to get into this SUV. So what kind of handicapped people are driving this monster? For the record i checked, there was no lift ramp or sliding door that would allow someone with a wheelchair to ride it. But if your handicapped, how are you getting in and out of this fucker?

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.