Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cabin Fever


I get cabin fever sometimes. I get bored and tired with where i am and what i'm doing and the way i look and i just want to change everything (or something). I'm getting that way now. I'm tired of doing the same old thing day in and day out and i want....something different. Unfortunately i don't know what that is. Normally I just dye my hair and that makes me feel better but it hasn't been long enough since the last time i dyed it to do that.

I get restless. It's been a bad habit my whole life. I just want a new adventure which for me typically translates into moving. I've moved a lot and i get excited at the prospect of new people and new city and something different but it doesn't last. I can't up and move right now anyway. I can't start a new adventure until i finish the last one (grad school).

The problem is right now i don't know where to find a new adventure, where to find something different. I guess i need to start looking...
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.