Goodbye 2009, you've been good to me.
In the book of my life, 2009 has been a pretty good year. I'm actually a little sad to see it go. So what happened this year:
- This year had my 2nd and 3rd semesters of Graduate School.
- I got Nixon and Kennedy and no matter how much they make me crazy- i love my dogs. You can't be depressed with two insane terriers; they don't let you be sad.
- I turned 25 and my friends threw me an awesome surprise party, which i can't imagine happening in years past.
- I got to vacay in Daytona with family, which i almost never get to do. I got to Jet Ski alongside a pack of dolphins. I mean how awesome is that.
- I lost 15 pounds and dropped 2 pants sizes
- My Yankees won the World Series
- My dating life has picked up, and while i'm still single- its nice to know guys find me attractive
- I started my master's thesis and i actually think it might be pretty good. Half way done!
So here's to 2010 being even better...