Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Top 5 of 2009


So I decided this year I would do a Pop Culture Year in Review. So this is my top 5 lists of books, music, movies, and tv shows for this year.

Top 5 Movies of 2009*:
  1. Inglourious Basterds
  2. Star Trek
  3. Up
  4. He's Just Not That Into You
  5. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Top 5 TV Shows of 2009:
  1. Glee
  2. Chuck
  3. Bones
  4. Leverage
  5. Survivor
Top 5 Songs of 2009:
  1. Poker Face by Lady Gaga
  2. You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift
  3. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
  4. My Life Would Suck Without you by Kelly Clarkson
  5. Second Chance by Shinedown
Top 5 Books of 2009**:
  1. Temptation of the Night Jasmine by Lauren Willig
  2. Hood by Stephen Lawhead
  3. Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fischer
  4. Hollywood Girls Club by Maggie Marr
  5. How I Paid for College: A Novel of Sex, Theft, Friendship & Musical Theater by Marc Acito

*Granted, I haven't seen every movie that came out in 2009. I suspect at least one Sandra Bullock film would have made this list otherwise
** Some of these books didn't actually come out in 2009, but i read them in 2009 so they count for me.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.