Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Costumes: A slut for every season


"Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it."
~Lindsay Lohan, Mean Girls

So I totally live by this rule. I am hardly a slutty girl, so i have a lot of fun being a total sex-pot on Halloween. In past years i have been Alice in Wonderland, Tinkerbell, and a Cat (multiple times). This year i decided on Navy Sailor (see costume on right). I think the costume is adorable but its a little bit big on me which is fine, that way i don't have to worry about my boobs falling out (which i probably will do anyways). Now I just have to find something to do for Halloween.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.