Thursday, July 23, 2009

To Twitter or Not to Twitter

So I've been toying around with the idea of getting a Twitter account for some time now. I like the idea of being able to follow people's opinions and such, especially famous people. Although my famous people are like Project Runway contestants or Soap Opera actors. But I can't wrap my head around actually getting one. I asked G-Fab his opinion and his answer was "Hell No!" UNC-Sis had a similar reaction. Plus seriously my Tweets would be like:

5:00- Just saw a girl walking barefoot across the road

6:15- Making Dinner

2:30- God, class is so boring can't wait to be out. Maybe I'll bake muffins.

And really who would want to read that? Even i don't think anyone is so bored as to be interested in my life. But I'm still entertaining the idea. So I turn it over to the 4 readers i probably have: Should I get a twitter account?
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.