Thursday, June 18, 2009

Listen Up Skinny Bitches!


So listen, I'm not fat by any stretch of the imagination. Although I'm built more like Marylin Monroe than Kate Moss. I have hips and boobs and an ass and i'm very proud of those things. So basically i'm not teeny-tiny, I have never been able to fit into a size 2 pair of pants (maybe when i was 5).
I recently lost about ten pounds. I wasn't really trying to do it. My life became so hectic between classes, work and my life that my diet started to consist of Slimfast and granola bars. Basically because those were items that i could throw in my bag and head to work/class. On top of that i walked to and from work/class (i live right by the college i attend) which equals to walking about 2 miles a day. Plus i own a terrier who has to be walked constantly. So i got alot of exercise and that plus my awful diet equaled losing weight, but i wasn't really trying to do it.
But there are girls that i'm friends with who are size 2-4's who complain about their weight non-stop. And seriously i want to shove a fucking donut in their mouths. These girls are tinier than i have ever been in my entire life and they gripe about being fat constantly. Even before i lost weight, i didn't really complain about my weight. I've come to the point in my life where i'm pretty comfortable in my own skin. I learned along time ago someone will love me wether i'm 20 pounds or 220 pounds. So i'd rather be fat and happy than skinny and miserable. So when i have to listen to these girls gripe every week about their size 4 jeans, I kinda want to smack them. What drives me even more crazy is that when i ended up at a restuarant/bar with these girls they eat/drink more than i do. Listen if you're going to gripe about the 3 pounds you gained for 4 hours, don't go out and order cheese fries. They're also the kind that go to the gym and work out for 2 hours and then go home and eat ice cream. Listen, i love ice cream. I am a Ben & Jerry's fanatic, but i don't sit around complaining about my weight either.
So please if you are one of these women, shut the fuck up! You are obnoxious; it grinds people's nerves to listen to that shit, especially when i could lose 100 pounds and never be as skinny as you (granted if i lost a 100 pounds i'd be dead). Be happy with the body you have because other women would kill for it. Enjoy it because some people are not so lucky. Btw, losing weight kinda sucks too, because i dropped an entire pants size so now none of my clothes fit, and i can't afford to buy new ones. So i'm stuck trying to wear pants that are a full size too big, even a belt can't keep them up.
All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.