Saturday, January 10, 2009

Challenge: TBR 2009

I was looking at books on Amazon earlier today and through a series of events i found the To Be Read Challenge 2009. And because i don't read enough books in grad school already, I thought i'd sign up. So my Book list:

January- Temptation in the Night of Jasmine by Lauren Willig
February- Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs
March-Calamity Jayne by Kathleen Bacus
April- Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster
May- The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
June- Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
July- Hood by Stephen Lawhead
August- How I Paid for College: A Novel of Sex, Theft, Friendship & Musical Theater by Marc Acito
September- I was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley
October-She Went All the Way By Meg Cabot
November- Bobbie Faye's Very (very, very, very) Bad Day by Toni McGee Causey
December- Hollywood Girls Club by Maggie Marr


My Alternate List:

  1. Death du Jour by Kathy Reich
  2. Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster
  3. Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster
  4. Calamity Jayne Rides Again by Kathleen Bacus
  5. Scarlett by Stephen Lawhead

So I'm going to have a lot of books to review in the upcoming months.

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.